- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Lay pancetta on a baking tray and place in the oven to bake until crispy, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven, transfer to a board and cut into 2cm pieces. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of well salted water to a boil over high heat, using a deep frying pan as a lid. Add spaghetti and cook until al dente or to your liking.
- While the pasta is cooking, whisk egg yolks and cream together with a fork.
- Drain cooked pasta and add to the warmed fry pan and set over medium heat. Add egg/cream mixture and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle serving plates with grated parmesan cheese and cooked pancetta. Add some cooked spaghetti. Complete layering until all pasta and pancetta have been used. Season to taste.
Courtesy Masterchef Australia